Share | 

The gift of Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xiaowanzi

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The gift of Love   Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:16 am

efore I knew it, I had begun a conversation.. .and I was not writing so much as taking dictation.

That dictation went on for three years, and at the time, I had no idea where it was going. The answers to the questions I was putting on paper never came to me until the question was completely written and I’d put my own thoughts away. Often the answers came faster than I could write, and I found myself scribbling to keep up. When I became confused, or lost the feeling that the words were coming from somewhere else, I put the pen down and walked away from the dialogue until I again felt inspired—sorry, that’s the only word which truly fits—to return to the yellow legal pad and start transcribing again.

These conversations are still going on as I write this. And much of it is found on the pages which follow.. .pages which contain an astounding dialogue which at first I disbelieved, then assumed to be of personal value, but which I now understand was meant for more than just me. It was meant for you and everyone else who has come to this material. For my questions are your questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gametradeeasy.com/runescape/gold/runescape_en.html

The gift of Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1